Saturday, September 20, 2014

Favorite Place

Hi All Fishers
I'm back!!!

So a short fish tail for ya today.
Another one of my favorite places to catch is about 20 miles from home, been fishing there for about

"Dam View"
15 years, never been skunked-yet!

In the spring it's the first place that I go.

The Crappie Catching is so awesome, this spring at one trip I caught 10 crappie between 14-15", talk about filling a 5gal bucket fast, wow, lovin it.

But the coolest thing is the Catfish. I know kinda hard to believe when I'm chunking 15"ers in the bucket, but true. You catch a 8lb cat on a 4lb line, then tell me that's not fun.

Many times I've been crappie catching there & hang into one of those cat, play it for a couple of minutes and then SNAP goes my line, Bummer.

Oh well, retie and go back to nailing the crappie. About 5 years ago that happened to me 6 times in the same trip, now that kinda ticked me off. Especially the catfish that run into that willow tree roots, right next to the bank, I even reached into there & couldn't reach him.( Grumble, grumble)
My Favorite Fishing Place
Shallow End








That's Ok, I've eaten a few of his kin, no doubt. Well folks, thanks for checking out my stories, I hope that you enjoy them, I know that I sure have fun putting them out there for you. Until next time.
                                      Have an awesome Day/Night. Jon
                                                  For L.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment