Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Fishy Tale

Hey All Fishers
      Hope all is well, just a short note tonight to Thank all of You who read my fishing stories,and I'll share with you a fishing joke that I heard many years ago.
    Lil' Johnny came back to school after summer vacation, one of his friends asked him about what exciting things he had done over the summer.
Johnny said,"Me and my Daddy went fishing, and we caught 20 bass that weighed 20 lbs each." Well of course his friend didn't believe him, and soon the Teacher walked up to Johnny and asked him about his story. Johnny told her,"Me and my Daddy went fishing and we caught 20 bass that weighed 20 lbs each", and the Teacher said, "Johnny you go to the Principals office." So he did. Johnny sat down in front of the Principals desk, and the man asked," Lil' Johnny what's this I hear about you telling lies in school." Johnny replied," Oh no, Mr Principal it's true it's really true, me and my Daddy went fishing , we caught 20 bass that weighed 20 lbs each." The Principal shakes his head, and says," OK Johnny I got one for you," The other day I was driving home after school, when this big black bear ran out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes, stopped and then along comes this little bitty white dog, this dog jumps onto that bear & starts chewing into that bear. Johnny that little bitty dog killed that big black bear. Now Johnny do you believe that story." Lil' Johnny crosses his arms, sits up straight and says," Well yeah it was MY dog"
             I hope you enjoyed my lil' fishy tale, Have a great day/night folks & Fishers.
                                                                    Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment