Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fishing More Peaceful Waters

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=e2def492

Hello Folks,
         My name's  Jon

I'm just an ole country boy, who was raised in central Mo. with a fishing pole in my hands, from about 4yrs old until now. Just thought I'd start a blog, about my peaceful private pond fishing, and share some of my great fishing trips, with new and old friends alike.

Do you ever get tired of the 'Rat Race"?

Maybe want to do something different with your life?

Is there something that you're passionate about!?

Well for me it's fishing and writing that I'm Passionate about!

Since I've always been an avid reader, the local library being one of my best friends.(-: Researching comes second nature to me.

Now here's the "kicker" I was 'Technically Challenged', could just barely turn a computer on, scared of them, truth to tell.

But I wanted to learn! So I made my mind up to get 'Tech Saavy'.
So I started researching at the library, found the Best Place Online to Learn!

Wealthy Affiliate where I learn all I need to build websites, about online marketing, how to avoid Scams and many other useful things about the "World Wide Web"

Just click my link above and join me there. Take a free look for the 1st 7 days. You'll be happy you did!
                                                          Jon Wright



1 comment:

  1. All comments Welcome & Appreciated, Your comments help me improve.

    ReplyDelete