Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A new Fishy tail

Hi All Fishers

Recently I was Fishing in the Osage River, drift fishing. Rounding a bend in the river I saw a tree hanging over the water, with a stump sticking up just above the water. As I slowly drifted along, I saw a squirrel scamper down the tree, jump onto the stump and snatch a pecan from the stump.

Suddenly this Huge Bass jumps from the water. The Bass snatches the squirrel from that stump so fast the squirrel doesn't even have a chance. As I sit there in my boat marveling at what happened, shaking my head, as I see movement by the stump again.

Smart Bass, he put another pecan on that stump. ;-)

Another oldie but goodie there folks, I just heard this one again recently, and thought I'd share it with you.

Have a great Day/Night.  Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment