Sunday, September 7, 2014

Artifacts, Arrowheads, and Fishing

Hello All,

Sunday, My day to commune with God by the water, by Fishing!!

Today I went to my favorite creek, not a big creek but so much fun to fish. Stopped at the old concrete slab bridge, big hole of water there 6' or so deep and almost clear.

Not a lot biting at this hole, so with shorts & watershoes on I waded on downstream.
As I was walking on a gravel bar looking where I was walking I spotted something, reached down, picked it up.

Whatta ya know, a craftsman rock, ( indian arrowhead) one little chip, nearly perfect.

BONUS to my fishing trip, now ya know one of the reasons it's my favorite. Another reason is the bass that I see as I quietly sneak up on the next hole, many bass.

So my 1st cast, one of them nails my jig, it makes a run for it, jumps up shakes it's head, and I flinch as my jig just misses my left ear. Close one!!

Not my idea of an earring (chuckle) so moving on, I do catch a few, enough for a mess for lunch, but nothing to brag about.

There have been times of catching 3-4 lb bass here though.

Hey Fishers have a great day, or night depending on where you are in this world.
                                                                                         Happy Fishing


View other Indian T-Shirts
This is a personal creation, I also found all 3 of these artifacts while fishing one of my local creeks

No comments:

Post a Comment