Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Funday

What's your passion?
Well if you're at my site, it might be fishing.

If you've stopped here before you already know I've been passionate about fishing from four years old till now. And if I die with a fishing pole in my hand, I'll be happy. 

So let me tell you about today's fishing trip.

I arrived at one of my favorite ponds just before daybreak, and from the first cast it was "Fish On"!
First cast, first fish, just the way I like it, and it was a nice 16" bass so I invited him to supper, and in the bucket he went.


The fish were biting so well I only covered a small section of this large pond. When they slowed down in one spot I'd just move my casting distance down the bank and keep catching.

Finally I walked to the dam thru the tall weeds. At one spot I counted 15 casts and caught 14 fish, talk about some serious catching, man was that fun! 

Then the wind shifted, and they slowed down... A bunch. By this time I've bucketed over a dozen so I work my way back.

At the corner of the dam I cast along the bank, wham! Big bite! I reel it in, drag singing It's pretty tune and land a huge 12" bluegill. Now that was fun.



Thanks for visiting folks, now get out there and have your own great fishing trip this fall.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment